A LITTLE BIT OF MADNESS
THE UNWRITTEN RULES OF REAL ESTATE INVESTING
BY ALAN HERD ‧
“Herd’s vast experience in the industry makes the work an informative one, with general concepts often illustrated by stories from his own career.” —Kirkus Reviews
Credibility is credentials;
communication skills come from practice.
- Three decades of expert witnessing with more than 850 assignments and testimony given in more than 300 cases.
- Extensive sales and leasing experience in six states in all property types, including some of the nation's largest transactions.
- Successful real estate consulting assignments in 20 states and three foreign countries.
- A Berkeley real estate BS and instructor/lecturer experience in more than 40 different real estate programs for UCLA, UC Irvine and Berkeley Extension.
- Maries Corps service with peer elections to President - Beverly Hills/Greater Los Angeles Association of REALTORS (2009), President - West Hollywood Realty Board (1964, 1965), National Vice Chair - The American Society of Real Estate Counselors (2004).
Hire credibility and communication
for effective factual support.
Litigation and Transaction Experience
Mr. Herd has direct sales experience in nearly all types of real estate transactions, such as land, offices, hospitality, single family, retail, commercial and industrial.
About Mr. Herd
Mr. Herd has completed more than 800 litigation assignment in a dozen venues, including 150 trials and 250 plus depositions.
Mr. Herd is a REALTOR Emeritus and 2009 past President and 2013 recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award of the Beverly Hills/Greater Los Angeles Association of REALTORS.